Sunday, June 19, 2011

Finding new things....

The past several weeks have been truly amazing.  Edward is getting ready to launch his new music networking site, www.MyVirtualMusicWorld.com and I am so proud of all his talent and hard work!  We have spent many days fishing with Pops and Mama Jean who came to visit us here in Nashville - what a great time - they are wonderful and such a joy to have around.  That week went by way too fast, but we could not have asked for a better mini-vacation right here at home.   I've also started gardening and must say that I am a bit proud of myself for nurturing some of these plants back to life, creating my own little green families of succulents, ferns, hibiscus, ghost lilies, some others I have yet to identify, and of course, the new butterfly garden.  Gardening has brought a lot of life to my porches and more importantly, has given me a new pleasure.   Last but not least, I have been dedicating time to reinvent my BeautiControl Spa Parties and now have three upcoming events on my calendar!  The first two spas are booked for this next week and I have tons of great new products to share with the women I have met in Nashville, including Tropical Escapes for summer, taking the lead theme for my parties.   There are some other things that I am working on as well, including my day job of course, and while this does take the majority of my time, it has not overcome me - something I have not been able to say for quite a while, likely a couple of years or more.  My latest lesson is one that makes me proud and happy:  work to live but don't live to work.   I am finally taking some time for myself to allow for other areas to develop and consume my mind, take away my stress and lead me to ultimate happiness....time to go fishing!  



No comments:

Post a Comment